- Higher revenues across all divisions and overall revenue increased to £173.0 million in FY 2020
- Reported profit before tax of £17.3 million up due to revenue growth and cost control
- FY 2020 dividend increased by 2.9% to 9.0 pence per share
- £173m Group revenues FYE20
- 9p Dividend FYE20
- £24.2bn FuMA FYE20
- 13.5% increase in Group’s regulatory capital resources to £94.1 million
- FY 2020 focus on simplifying and standardising our operations to deliver an integrated business model and seamless customer proposition
Our Investment Management Services division delivered a significant increase in profits and we continue to invest in our sales distribution, financial planning and online dealing capabilities, all reflecting progressive steps in our strategic journey.
Sir David Howard, Chairman
- £154.8m Investment Management Services Revenue FYE20
- £9.5m Financial Planning Services Revenue FYE20
- 8.7m Charles Stanley Direct Revenue FYE20
Nothing on this website should be construed as personal advice based on your circumstances. No news or research item is a personal recommendation to deal.