- Further growth in Discretionary funds, up 6.5%
- Higher revenues across all divisions with Financial Planning and Charles Stanley Direct
continuing to build scale
- FY 2019 dividend increased by 9.4% to 8.75 pence per share
- £11m Group revenues FYE19
- 18.70p Dividend FYE19
- £24.3bn FuMA FYE19
- 12.0% increase in Group’s regulatory capital resources
- FY 2020 focus on simplifying and standardising our operations to deliver an integrated business model and seamless customer proposition
The Group has shown positive progression in our revenues and core profit margin and we are fully focused on increasing the rate of improvement.
Paul Abberley, CEO
- £154.8m Investment Management Services Revenue FYE20
- £9.5m Financial Planning Services Revenue FYE20
- £8.7m Charles Stanley Direct Revenue FYE20
Nothing on this website should be construed as personal advice based on your circumstances. No news or research item is a personal recommendation to deal.