- Funds have increased 12.9% to £22.8 billion compared to £20.2 billion at FY 2020
- 15.4% increase in Financial Planning revenue to £4.5 million
- Maintained interim dividend of 3.0 pence per share
- Group regulatory capital resources at £92.8 million, 174% of the requirement
- £4.5m Growth in Financial Planning
- 3p Dividend FYE20
- £22.8bn FuMA FYE20
We started the new financial year as the full effects of the COVID-19 pandemic were taking effect and the UK and other countries globally were in national lockdowns.
Paul Abberley, CEO
- £72.9m Investment Management Services Revenue FYE20
- £4.5m Financial Planning Services Revenue FYE20
- £4.5m Charles Stanley Direct Revenue FYE20
Nothing on this website should be construed as personal advice based on your circumstances. No news or research item is a personal recommendation to deal.
Our interim results for six months ended 30 September 2020
Read this next
How impact reports offer socially responsible insightsSee more Insights