We are proud to announce that Charles Stanley Investment Manager, Katie Tasker has been named ‘Woman of the Year – Investment Advice’ in The Women in Financial Advice Awards 2020, which are run by Professional Adviser magazine.
These awards are designed to celebrate the achievements of women working within the financial advice community and also the broader financial services sector in the UK. There were more than 1,300 nominations received across the different categories, so this accolade is a real achievement for Katie and is very well deserved.
We would also like to say well done to those who were finalists:
- Marketing Influencer of the Year - Tessa Inglis
- Team Leader of the Year - Kate Griffiths-Lambeth
- Woman of the Year – Investment Advice - Julie Crombie
- Woman of the Year – Investment Advice - Shelley Leaney
- Woman of the Year – Paraplanning - Laura Slater
Nothing on this website should be construed as personal advice based on your circumstances. No news or research item is a personal recommendation to deal.