In Page Header
DISCRETIONARY INVESTMENT MANAGEMENT
Our clients benefit from:
- Discretionary portfolios designed specifically to meet your objectives and financial goals
- An ongoing, direct relationship with the professional looking after your investments
- A network of 24 offices in the UK to choose from
- A company which has been trusted to look after private client money since 1792
- Competitive charges and a range of tax efficient wrappers such as ISAs and SIPPs.
Please call us to talk about your circumstances or complete the enquiry form opposite.
020 7149 6437
IS CHARLES STANLEY DISCRETIONARY INVESTMENT MANAGEMENT RIGHT FOR YOU?
Charles Stanley has been looking after clients and their money since 1792. We stand out because of the time and attention we give to our clients to help them achieve their individual goals. Your dedicated investment manager will put together a portfolio designed and managed entirely around you, focusing on your interests, making sense of complex markets, managing risk and protecting and growing your investments. He or she will also draw on the capabilities of our in-house research team, which has expertise in equities, fixed income and collective investments such as unit trusts and Open-Ended Investment Companies (OEICs). So with Charles Stanley’s breadth of experience and market insight, you can always be sure your assets are in safe hands.
Our experience tells us that the people who benefit most from a discretionary service are those with insufficient time or inclination to manage their investments directly, and those who value:
- An investment specialist working continuously on their behalf, who can act quickly as markets change
- Having one point of contact but maintaining a clear view of their investments through in-depth reporting
- Guidance on Capital Gains Tax planning
- Use of our custody and nominee services for UK and overseas securities
Our Discretionary Service can be appropriate for a wide range of accounts, including:
DESIGNED FOR YOUR PEACE OF MIND
When you become a Charles Stanley client you can expect a personal ongoing relationship with your highly qualified investment manager, for whom you will have a direct telephone number and email address. All Charles Stanley investment managers are backed by a dedicated support team.
We will look after all the paperwork and administration for you and provide you with comprehensive reports and reviews at least every six months (your desired frequency will be agreed with your investment manager). We can also provide copy reports to
other parties, such as your accountant, at your request.
You can also review your investments online via our secure client portal ‘My Charles Stanley’.
FEES AND CHARGES
Your investment manager will discuss in detail the fees and charges for your account and provide you with a charges sheet that will cover all aspects. We calculate investment management fees as a percentage of the value of your portfolio, monthly in arrears and charged at a frequency agreed between you and your investment manager.
Other discretionary investment management services
- A range of model portfolio services, including our Collectives Portfolio Service
- Our Inheritance Tax Portfolio Service
- Specialist Awards and Damages (Court of Protection) investment
Service local all branches
CONTACT YOUR LOCAL OFFICE
Your local Charles office can help advise you on advisory dealing services: