In Page Header
Content block managment
- – Steady improvement in overall performance
- – Group returned to profits
- – Consultation over investment managers variable remuneration concluded
- – Implementation of strategic plans gathering pace with focus on improved execution
- – 1H 2017 dividend maintained at 1.5p per share
Profit before tax from core business 1
Reported profit before tax
Earnings per share from Core Business
Reported earnings per share
Dividend per share
Fees from Core Business
Revenue from Core Business
1 Core Business represents the Group’s four main operating divisions being Investment Management Services, Asset Management, Financial Planning and Charles Stanley Direct.
In this video Chief Executive, Paul Abberley and Chief Financial Officer, Ben Money-Coutts discuss the Group's half year results.